Smart Solutions For
Defense & Security
The electromagnetic spectrum has become an essential and key enabler - invisible but critical. Available and secure electromagnetic spectrum (EMS) is the key to mission success. Electronic warfare (EW) underpins friendly dominance and use of the EMS within the electromagnetic (EM) environment, facilitating friendly use of capabilities and sensors at a time and place of our choosing.
LS telcom provides focused technological system solutions and consulting services to achieve EM environment dominance.
- Customer magazine
- Defense & Security brochure
- Further Defense & Security Information
- Upcoming Trade Shows
The Military’s Automated Spectrum Management and Electronic Warfare System
The integrated net-centric system for operational and strategic spectrum management, mission planning and electronic warfare, to establish spectrum superiority.
Sensor Based Monitoring System for Defense & Security
Enables the interception, measurement, geolocation, DF and storage of all the collected spectrum data for Real-, Near Real- or Post Event data analysis and processing (such as data mining, data comparison).
We provide comprehensive consulting services in Electronic Warfare, spectrum and frequency management, spectrum surveillance and direction finding
In the past, LS telcom has consulted military institutions, Ministries and major military suppliers addressing future spectrum demand, operational spectrum management, military spectrum usage, spectrum monitoring, etc.
Use our spectrum monitoring and surveillance system LS OBSERVER for:
- Border surveillance
- Protection and control of critical sites and areas (military bases, ports/airports, critical government sites and public places)
- Maritime security
- Spectrum operations planning
- Electronic warfare operations
- EMF measurements
Ruggedized mobile, portable, transportable and fixed spectrum monitoring and surveillance units are available.
We can integrate these units on all kinds of platforms:
- Naval and maritime units
- Aircrafts, drones and UAVs
- Sheltered electronic warfare operation centers (EWOC)
Our solutions provide:
- Enough spectrum and bandwidth for communication and non-communication networks
- Reliable communication in buildings and outdoor
- Ad-hoc network planning for disaster relief
- Interference protection of critical radio networks and sites
- Spectrum superiority
- Spectrum situational awareness
- Best location to place jammers and transmitters
- Identification of intruders and illegal radio use
- Support to the protection against RF IED
- Spectrum planning and optimal spectrum use
Why use LS OBSERVER?
…because the system monitors and stores all the measured spectrum data to:
- Compare measured data with spectrum data in the master database
- Protect critical sites
- Detect interference to critical networks
- Detect whitespaces
- Detect illegal and / or threat transmissions
- Obtain the complete picture of the electromagnetic environment
Safe, highly reliable, resilient and cost-efficient indoor and outdoor networks
- Define your system technology and coverage requirements
- Plan and design your network
- Procure your network, evaluate bids and pre-select your vendors
- Implement your network
- Verify and commission your system
- Optimize your network
... with us!
SPECTRAmil supports the military in:
- Frequency and spectrum management
- Electronic warfare
- Network and mission planning
- Ad-hoc radio reconnaissance
- Optimize sensor and / or jammer positions
- Simulate electronic support measures, counter measures and electronic protection
- Use our spectrum monitoring and surveillance system LS OBSERVER for:
- Ruggedized mobile, portable, transportable and fixed spectrum monitoring and surveillance units are available.
- Our solutions provide:
- Why use LS OBSERVER?
- Safe, highly reliable, resilient and cost-efficient indoor and outdoor networks
- SPECTRAmil supports the military in: